Re: How do you like this SQL?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 19:49:17 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 16 Dec 2012 13:36:50 -0500, Fred Pierce wrote:

> Thank you Mladen. I've passed this on to the poor developer who has
> foolishly volunteered to replace me as DBA upon my upcoming retirement.
>
> I told her this newsgroup was a good source of info. This proves it.

I am actually considering patenting a name "evolutionary software development methodology" and becoming the first guru of that "methodology". Of course, it would be a sham, just like "agile methodology", but it has a nice ring to it and would probably earn me a lot of money.
I need to attract CIOs by promising huge cost savings which will be achieved by eliminating QA, because if the application evolves, it's not necessary to run it through QA. Mother nature is perfect, from the first attempt. After that, all I need are exorbitant teaching fees, like $500/hr and I can retire to Boca Raton, FL in 3 years.

--
Mladen Gogala
The Oracle Whisperer