Re: Casualties of Sandy

From: ddf <oratune_at_msn.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 06:37:32 -0700 (PDT)

On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 2:43:57 AM UTC-6, Noons wrote:
> Mladen Gogala wrote,on my timestamp of 31/10/2012 5:44 AM:
>
> > Dave Ensor's site, www.peekyou.com is down because of Sandy. NYOUG is up
>
> > and running. Any other disaster stories?
>

> Can't raise a few friends who live circa NY.
>
> Still tring. Wishing like crazy everyone is fine.

My brother-in-law and his family live in Maryland and they're fine, a little worse for wear from the winds, rain and lack of power but otherwise no worries. I do have some contacts in Rochester and D.C. and reports there are that power is still out to many areas interrupting cell phone and land line service, as well as internet access. If you can't contact loved ones and friends that's the most likely reason, since the casualty count is reported to be low.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed Oct 31 2012 - 14:37:32 CET

Original text of this message