Re: hanging with the oracle nerds

From: John Hurley <johnthehurley_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 13:50:16 -0700 (PDT)

Joel:

# When I was young and strong, I was at a resort near lake Tahoe, called something like North Star

... it is all relative eh?

How old are you exactly?

At 57 I am still in decent shape but the challenge of doing something positive to keep some base level of fitness is a challenge that all of us face especially in a profession given to long hours and stress levels and family commitments ( or not ) ...

To me personally ... keeping some relatively high level of fitness helps somewhat but requires the painful co commitments of getting up early and trying to achieve some kind of personal/work/family balance. Emphasis on "trying" ... Received on Sat Oct 13 2012 - 22:50:16 CEST

Original text of this message