Re: New Solaris announcement

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 22:49:33 +1100

Mladen Gogala wrote,on my timestamp of 12/10/2012 1:31 PM:
> On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 17:29:21 -0700, joel garry wrote:
>

>> Maybe Dell will put Toad-On-A-Chip. :-\
>>
>> jg http://blackgemrecords.com/gallery/d/39893-5/National+Lampoon+-+1.jpg
>
> I wouldn't worry about that, this is a toad world:
>
> http://www.quest.com/toad/
>
> Just ask Noons about toads in Australia. Australians are doing their best
> to kill them, without much success.

Yeah, the cane variety of toad is a bit lethal on the local wildlife... But I'd settle for the bits-and-bytes variety to not lock everything it touches!   Annoying in the extreme when developers tell me "the table is locked!", I go check and there is a cursor open on it by a Toad session locking out another Toad session trying to open a cursor as well! That's when I go rabid with the kill session thingie... Received on Fri Oct 12 2012 - 13:49:33 CEST

Original text of this message