Re: New Solaris announcement

From: John Hurley <johnthehurley_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 04:07:26 -0700 (PDT)

Mr. Boss:

# That's 6 years old! ... If you're that desperate, you might as well check out these 2 videos:

I was seated at that event up close to where the penguins came on stage.

I do have a couple of good pics / hi res ... but ( like you said ) its been a while ... cannot easily locate them ... too many gigabytes of digital pics I guess and not very well organized unfortunately.

It's just the way I roll apparently ... big race saturday morning which is much more important anyhow! Received on Tue Oct 09 2012 - 13:07:26 CEST

Original text of this message