Re: Oracle WTF candidate

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 19:58:01 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 26 Sep 2012 20:44:55 +0200, Gerard H. Pille wrote:

> Do not forget to pay Goggle handsomely so that your blog comes before
> Blurreson's.

I don't understand? Why would I pay Google anything? And who's "Blurreson"? If you are talking about Don Burleson, then I doubt that my blog will compete with his, as I will not be running a purely technical blog, if at all. If you have any problem with Don Burleson, please take it up with him and drop me out of the discussion. I am aware of some ruckus centered on Don but I have collaborated with him in the past and found him to be quite agreeable and amiable. That is the reason for never taking sides in the debate. The fact that I haven't intervened at all in several arguments both here and OTN forums makes me wonder how did you make a connection between him and me? Are we inextricably linked until death takes us apart because of his publishing my book? I'll have to tell that to my wife, she believes that it is her with who I am linked until death takes us apart, not Don Burleson. Don has also published many other books, by Arup Nanda and Tim Hall, among others. Both of them are running blogs. Are they related to Don in the same way? Are you suggesting that Tim and Arup are paying Google because of Don? I am not quite sure what do you have in mind, please explain yourself.

--
Mladen Gogala
The Oracle Whisperer