Comparing Tables

From: The Magnet <art_at_unsu.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 16:29:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am using this SQL to perform some simple table compares:

data_rec=`sqlplus -s $user/${password} << "EOF"   set heading off feedback off verify off timing off   SELECT COUNT(*) FROM
     (SELECT * FROM master_table MINUS SELECT * FROM master_table_at_dblink);
  exit
EOF` However, one of the table a complex data type, with nested tables. I cannot use the above method on nested tables. Does anyone know a good set of code to compare 2 identical tables, that contain nested tables?

Thanks! Received on Fri Sep 21 2012 - 18:29:48 CDT

Original text of this message