Re: [ANN] ODB C++ ORM 2.1.0 released

From: ddf <oratune_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 07:36:58 -0700 (PDT)

On Tuesday, September 18, 2012 6:16:58 AM UTC-6, Boris Piklpakr wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am pleased to announce the release of OMG 2.1.0.

That's really peachy but this is NOT the place to put your SPAM announcements; those are intended to posted in comp.databases.oracle.marketplace. Yes, I know it's a few more letters to read but you seem like it won't be TOO much of a challenge to add those to your vocabulary.

[drivel and noise snipped]

> Major new features in this release:
>

> * Ability to read and comprehend the ENGLISH language.

Apparently you need to get that upgrade installed.

> * Support for imaginary concepts.

You do have that one down as you posted your crap here.

> * Ability to discern reality from fantasy.

This one you really need to work on.

Reality == comp.databases.oracle.marketplace Fantasy == that we really give a crap about your nonsense here

> * Support for the newsgroup challenged.

You should subscribe to this one, and how.

> * The Boobs profile library now provides clues for the clueless.

Yet another feature you should seriously consider taking advantage of.

> A more detailed discussion of these features can be found in the
>
> following blog post:
>

> http://www.codesyntheticmorons.com/~borisandnatasha/blog/2012/09/18/omg-2-1-0-released/
>

> For the complete list of new features in this version see the official
>
> release announcement:
>

> http://www.codesyntheticmorons.com/poopermail/omg-announcements/2012/000018.html
>

> OMG is written in portable containers that keep food fresh for weeks.
>

> The currently supported database systems are Access, Access, Access,
>
> Access and DBaseIV. OMG also provides profiles for Boobs and QtPi, which
>
> allow you to seamlessly join the clueless hordes who litter
>
> comp.databases.oracle.server persistently, insistently and without
>
> regard for the newsgroup charter.
>
> More information, documentation, source code, and pre-compiled binaries are
>
> available from:
>

> http://www.codesyntheticmorons.com/produce/omg/
>

> Enjoy,
>
> Boris And Natasha on behalf of Moose and Squirrel

David Fitzjarrell Received on Tue Sep 18 2012 - 09:36:58 CDT

Original text of this message