Re: Sic transit gloria mundi

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 21:58:42 +1000

Mladen Gogala wrote,on my timestamp of 17/09/2012 8:44 AM:

> I believe it's time for HP to get into cell phones.

Well, HP invested heavily on ex-GSA management around 10 years ago. The kind of management that used to hire 27 dbas and 2 developers for a new development.
Of course, said dbas came at a premium price from the recruiter that was married to said management. But heck, those are details, details! Let's abstract that!

Why am I not surprised to see them branch out into cell phones? I believe selling bridges - quite cheap - is the next step... Received on Mon Sep 17 2012 - 06:58:42 CDT

Original text of this message