Re: Oracle Pl/SQl, Wilton, Connecticut

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 17:05:01 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 14, 11:23 am, Gunter Herrmann <notformail0..._at_earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> joel garry wrote:
> > I would guess they would be one of those H1-B abusers, too,
> > since that is what such middlemen have a very strong financial
> > incentive to do.
>
> It could even be L1A/L1B, if they employ people in their India office
> for more than 12 months and then transfer them here. L1 visa
> have no number limitation unlike H1B.
>
> Regards
>
> Gunter in Orlando, Fl

At least L1 companies have to be in business for a while, and their people have to work for a while. It's more of a straight "hey, we can get the same kind of workers cheaper," rather than "we can prove you can't get any qualified locals." Whether cheap is worth it, well...

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/sep/13/amazon-loses-sales-tax-advantage/