Re: Demo of a New Advanced Utility to Maximize Oracle SQL Execution Efficiency

From: ddf <oratune_at_msn.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 12:46:27 -0700 (PDT)

On Wednesday, September 5, 2012 5:12:18 PM UTC-6, Mladen Gogala wrote:
> On Wed, 05 Sep 2012 10:00:37 -0700, joel garry wrote:
>

> > Hmmm, a quick google shows this same stuff on a wiki and a single entry
>
> > blog back in December. Very little "about" this Doug person.

I skimmed through the video 'presentation' and wasn't impressed by his charisma (his is likely still on backorder) or his delivery. Also he said nothing about what this product is really doing 'under the covers' so I am very uncomfortable even pondering the possibility of using his 'utility' to essentially hack my data dictionary. I'm fairly certain Oracle doesn't support his offering and I won't be surprised that when it breaks someone's system Oracle Support says 'You're on your own, buddy.' This is considered SPAM for a reason, and I will not give it the least consideration.

As for the other SPAM that hits Mladen's mailbox, I, too, get offers to date Christian women, notifications that I have won numerous lotteries around the globe, pleading emails begging me to send off my personal information for a 40% cut of a 10 billion dollar dormant account with no next of kin to claim it, Raspberry ketone weight loss shills and other such oddities too strange to even mention. They all go into the electronic equivalent of the 'circular file' and that's even too good for them. I haven't, though, received the offer to date a millionaire in my neighborhood; possibly it's because I have a beard.

Oh, well, you can't win them all.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Thu Sep 06 2012 - 14:46:27 CDT

Original text of this message