Re: how much cpu on a database rac cluster

From: Jack <none_at_INVALIDmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 09:24:52 +0300

"Eric" <eric_at_deptj.eu> wrote in message news:slrnk4f7on.gkj.eric_at_teckel.deptj.eu...
> On 2012-09-05, Jack <none_at_INVALIDmail.com> wrote:
>
> What version of Oracle did you start with?
>
> Eric
> --
> ms fnd in a lbry

Not sure but...used
Digital VAX/VMS, SQL*Forms version 2 with the Oracle 5 database. 1985: Oracle Corporation released Oracle version 5, which supported the client-server model-
 version 4, was still in use, in some site. After a while Oracle released PC/AT version.

But within living memory, it is quite a long time. I have ordered the very first mouse into company (dueto Excel first release), PC's were new, (not invented yet , in the very beginning), VT220-terminal typical.
Somebody liked OS/2 but WfW win with killer application:Excel

Teleprinters was also in use (old fashioned) during stydy, but far better than punch cards which my older syster has worked with . Laser printer exist only in capital city . A00-colourprinter cost about $200.000 , corporate purchased one after loosing one big deal for competitor with A00-colourprintouts.

-Jack- Received on Thu Sep 06 2012 - 01:24:52 CDT

Original text of this message