Re: heapdump every 13weeks + 1 day

From: <mariusz.zaleski_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 02:41:58 -0700 (PDT)

> javacores can be analyzed with jca,
> heapdumps with ha, the "a" stands for analyzer
> you can find those at IBM

thx
ha does not show something suspect, neither nr of procs nor for memory

>>My crystal ball says you are using e-business suite
do not trust it, your ball(s) does not work ... is not ecommerce no payments at all, or another quarterly activity as I wrote before

>>"how to ask smart questions."

probably there is also in the tubes a document "how to not answer if you do not know/want to answer" not everyone has to be "great" DBA programmer and can ask at least for direction?

>> using vi or em?

I meant what is already installed on sys
>Real DBAs use vi.

what to open with vi? /dev/random and look for "666" sequence? Received on Tue Aug 28 2012 - 04:41:58 CDT

Original text of this message