Re: Urgent requirement for Oracle EAI-SOA Architect

From: ddf <oratune_at_msn.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 15:58:14 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 10, 12:18 pm, Eric <e..._at_deptj.eu> wrote:
> On 2012-08-10, Mike Collins <mikecg..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>
> > This is Mike from Comtech Global,
>
> So here he is again (whoever he is). At least there is now a more
> businesslike email address at the end of the post. Is he perhaps
> learning from our remarks? Perhaps we should invoice the company for
> this.
>
> > I have an urgent requirement for the below position,
>
> This turn of phrase is evidence that he may not be who he claims to be.
> There are others.
>
> Eric
> --
> ms fnd in a lbry

His name is most likely not Mike Collins or anything remotely Anglo-  given that his message includes the telling phrase 'reply me'. I think Joel hit the nail on the head with who he/she/it is and Nuno filled in the gaps as to what this ... is trying to do.

Possibly we should flood that mailbox with bogus resumes of blender repairmen and dog groomers ...

David Fitzjarrell Received on Fri Aug 10 2012 - 17:58:14 CDT

Original text of this message