Urgent requirement for Unix Administrator

From: Mike Collins <mikecgi28_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 10:21:12 -0700 (PDT)

Good Day,

This is Mike from Comtech Global, We have an urgent requirement with our client Unix Administrator

Please go through the job description and if you find it interesting then please send me an updated copy of your resume ASAP. Please send resume to mikecgi28_at_gmail.com Unix Administrator
Reston, VA OR Round Rock, TX
5 month (Contract to Hire)
$50/hr all inclusive C:C
Start date 8/20/12
*US CITIZENS ONLY*
I need a Unix Systems Admin with strong experience with Solaris and/or Red Hat Enterprise Linux. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with AA and HS and have strong troubleshooting and communication skills. Previous hands on experience with Sun and Dell Servers as well as AIX strongly preferred. This is a Tier 2 UNIX support role.

Thanks,

Mike Collins

Comtech Global, Inc

Certified MBE Firm