Re: Oracle's competition

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:22:13 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 31, 1:27 pm, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried registering on IBM site to download and explore DB2 for Linux:
>
> https://www.ibm.com/account/profile/us
>
> Our apologies
>
> We are sorry, we are unable to process your request at this time. Please
> try again later.
>
> After I entered my information for 4 times, I called the technical
> support, entered it for 2 more times, lost my patience and decided that
> IBM is obviously not too serious abut DB2 on Linux
>
> --http://mgogala.byethost5.com

http://xkcd.com/644/

Hmm, you have problems accessing Oracle and IBM? Maybe the Giant Robots From Japan have started the Robot Apocalypse. http://www.theverge.com/2012/7/30/3201328/kuratas-suidobashi-mech-robot-japan http://what-if.xkcd.com/5/

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
Or maybe Oracle is just preparing everyone for a new hardware needed