Metalink is down

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:35:02 +0000 (UTC)

My Oracle Support is currently experiencing an unscheduled outage.

We are working to resolve this outage as quickly as possible. If you have an urgent issue please call your local support center. Click here for a list of Oracle Support phone numbers. Click here for a list of CRM On Demand Support phone numbers.

Thank you in advance for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
The My Oracle Support Team

Both HTML page and the flash monstrosity are down. This is embarrassing. Jokes about "unbreakable" stuff are the first ones that come to mind.

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com