Maximum Usage of Temp Tablespaces Since Database Started

From: <basis_consultant_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 07:34:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

We are running a large ERP system on Oracle 10g (I know that we should not be on 10g-Will be upgrading to Oracle 11 soon).

There are 6 temporary tablespaces with a size of 16GB each.

Is there any way to find out the maximum bytes used by the temp. tablespaces since the database was started?

I suppose that I can approximate by having a script run "select TABLESPACE_NAME, BYTES_USED, BYTES_FREE from V$TEMP_SPACE_HEADER" regularly, but I am hoping that there is a better way.

Thanks,
QZ Received on Mon Jul 23 2012 - 09:34:01 CDT

Original text of this message