Re: All About The Quran

From: Gerard H. Pille <ghp_at_skynet.be>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 12:04:13 +0200

BV BV wrote:
> All About The Quran
>

> The Quran is a Divine Miracle of Literature [Prophesy - Science -
> Warnings - Wisdom - Truths]...and it has been Preserved 100% In the
> Original Language - for over 1,400 years!

Which explains its relevance for the society we live in today. May I recommend the New Testament? A couple of years older, but not so easy to abide by, as is the "Quran". Things like forgiving, loving your enemy, or turning the other cheek. You should try it.

> We are sure that any such attempt will convince the reader that the
> Quran could never have been written by any human being ever.

I've tried a couple of times to read it. Last time, I opened it randomly, fell on the sura "An-Nur", "the light". I thought "maybe something nice". It started informing us how many lashes a woman should receive when she has sex outside of marriage.

It's indeed hard to believe it was written by humans, but it sure is printed by men. Received on Sun Jul 22 2012 - 05:04:13 CDT

Original text of this message