Re: OCM

From: John Hurley <johnthehurley_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 15:49:05 -0700 (PDT)

Mladen:

# I have just applied July &#39;12 PSU to a development DB and everything went smoothly. However, the patch requires me to configure OCM response file and give it as an argument to the opatch utility.

Been like that for 11.2 for a while ... so better get used to it.

I just create a new ocm response file each time and respond "n" to each prompt.

Is it painful and ugly to be forced into doing that each time? You got it ... guess we should each file a bug request maybe? Received on Sat Jul 21 2012 - 17:49:05 CDT

Original text of this message