OCM

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 19:21:55 +0000 (UTC)

I have just applied July '12 PSU to a development DB and everything went smoothly. However, the patch requires me to configure OCM response file and give it as an argument to the opatch utility. How many people here utilize OCM? I usually deconfigure it from my databases, but this bundling with opatch makes it harder to do so. OCM is, in my opinion, a "big brother" type software which will count my licenses, which is not what my management wants. Is there anything that would justify using OCM?
--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com