Re: tahiti

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 16:08:44 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 9, 9:46 am, Mark D Powell <Mark.Powe..._at_hp.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, July 5, 2012 8:20:43 PM UTC-4, joel garry wrote:
> > Don't like the change!  Was there some big announcement I missed?
> > Gawd, every time I go on vacation the earth shifts dimensions.
>
> > jg
> > --
> > _at_home.com is bogus.
> >http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/07/04/speaking_in_tech_episode_15/
>
> Well, at least when I selected the 11gR2 database documentation it looks the same after that.  Or at least it looks the same as the desktop version of the documentation that I had downloaded from OTN.
>
> HTH -- Mark D Powell --

Hmmmm... I thought I got a zip file download when I tried that last week. Maybe I'm confused with the "main documentation page." Well, as long as we can point newbies in the right direction, I guess we're ok. The old federated search was pretty iffy, anyways.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
97 million documents... http://www.wired.com/wiredenterprise/2012/07/google-oracle-legal-fees/