Re: tahiti

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 16:34:25 +1000

joel garry wrote,on my timestamp of 6/07/2012 10:20 AM:
> Don't like the change! Was there some big announcement I missed?
> Gawd, every time I go on vacation the earth shifts dimensions.

Ah well, it's called corporate bull.
Goes like this:

"We need to show some action otherwise we get shafted. What can we change? Oh look: here is a useful site that users like to use! Can't have that, now! Let's make it useless and re-point them to someone else's site, that way we can show we can 'do change' and we can always blame someone else for any crap results!"

And the whole circus goes on... Received on Sat Jul 07 2012 - 01:34:25 CDT

Original text of this message