Open World 2012

From: John Hurley <johnthehurley_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 17:16:09 -0700 (PDT)

Anyone else going?

My presentation was rejected so at the moment just attending but perhaps reasonable chance my session may still be picked back up for user group sunday sessions ( since there are so many slots ). It will be a lot less work/preparation and a lot more relaxing if I am not presenting this year.

The prime hotel choices filled up fast this year ... dang first time I am not staying at Parc 55 ... but still found one that looks promising. Might be able to switch eventually.

Buzz volume should be pretty high on the 12c announcements/topics.

Still hoping that the Rolling Stones are in this year ... last time I saw them live was way back when Living Color was the opening act. Received on Wed Jun 27 2012 - 19:16:09 CDT

Original text of this message