Re: Project management melee

From: John Hurley <johnthehurley_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 13:27:50 -0700 (PDT)

Mladen:

# Noons, please observe that neither of us, both proud DBA 0.9B types, is out of work yet.

Well neither am I although much more of a DBA .13 than those flaunting much higher calibre numbers.

Cary's diagram and description though seems much more of a traditional waterfall development approach. Someone doing a design giving it to someone else to code and someone else to support/operate eventually.

I do not understand where the idea came that this is Agile although I know nothing of Agile except scrum meetings whatever those are ... a whole bunch of get in together and start coding together maybe? My guess is that there is little of a design just rapid prototyping ... that does not seem to jibe with Cary's diagram. Received on Wed Jun 13 2012 - 15:27:50 CDT

Original text of this message