Re: mysql cluster allows on- line upgrades, is there anything like that in Oracle?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 21:29:24 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 03 Jun 2012 05:50:46 -0700, John Hurley wrote:

> If 12c does not make you all the way happy then 13h ( heaven ) or 14u (
> universe ) ... will do the job!

I believe that version 13 will be dubbed 13f, the letter "F" signifying the first word managers think of when someone mentions additional Oracle licenses. The word that starts with the letter "F" is, of course, "Fantastic!". Hopefully, you don't think that my mind is in the gutter and that I was having some other F-words in mind.

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com