Re: 12c in December or January

From: John Hurley <johnthehurley_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 05:46:04 -0700 (PDT)

Joel:

# Except for Itanic, of course.

Guessing that a whole bunch of 12c content will be at OOW 2012 probably some betas etc ... one of the many reasons to go this year.

The primary reason of course is how nice a city San Francisco is. I am still waiting to see if my presentation is accepted ... if so then TP ( schedule permitting ) is going to be a co-presenter with me.

Keeping fingers crossed about big names for the appreciation event. Tom Petty last year ... one of these years it just has to be the Rolling Stones right? Received on Sun Jun 03 2012 - 07:46:04 CDT

Original text of this message