Re: The reason for loving Usenet

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:25:54 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 10:41:15 +0100, Jeremy wrote:

> Actually, the moderator probably made the right call. Keeping everything
> as professional as possible will cultivate respect amongst all
> participants.

And the phrase "horrible idea" is not professional? How so?

>It could otherwise be the "thin end of the wedge" as
> people become increasingly "free" with their language.

Since when is freedom a bad thing? Community with people speaking freely is something that has to be nipped in the bud? Frankly, I believe that the moderator is a moron. I can say it aloud because this is Usenet, no moderators here.

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com