Re: oracle + linux/bsd

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 23:58:14 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:25:41 -0700, joel garry wrote:

> Or was it? http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/BSD_is_Dying
>
> (I was looking for statistics on what proportion of servers ran BSD,
> having some vague memory that lots of routers did, but once I saw that
> suicide note I had to give a hat tip. An argument could be made that
> with so much Apple stuff derived from BSD, it's the lightweight clients
> that rule the BSD world. Wikipedia has several lists of things based on
> BSD.)
Did you see this:

What people don't realize is that BSD is BSOD without the letter "O". Everything else is the same. This is the driving farce behind BSD, my friends:
http://www.mofam.net/images/blue-screen-of-death_1152%5B1%5D.jpg

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink "Dos Equis". Stay thirsty, my friends.

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com