Re: will u chat with me.....

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 17:21:32 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:07:33 -0700, joel garry wrote:

> On Apr 10, 5:10 am, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:06:33 +0000, Mladen Gogala wrote:
>> > Sure. We can talk RMAN, ASM, RAC, DBMS stats and optimizer, SQL
>> > tuning,
>> > pins and mutexes instead of latches in version 11G or the
>> > implications of private redo threads in Oracle 10G. That should be
>> > enough to put you in the right mood.

> Constraints...

Yeah, that too.

>> BTW, for those who have missed it, there was another revelation by
>> Scott Adams:http://www.dilbert.com/2012-04-08/
>> The term is "digisexual", more attracted to technology than people.
>>
>> --http://mgogala.byethost5.com

> Why did I picture Borat when I read the OP?
>
> jg

Because this "sexy chatter" is probably posting from the glorious nation of Kazahstan, judging by the language. And, of course, this group is probably the worst possible place for advertising "sexy chat" now that dbaplusplus and zigzagdba are no longer partaking in the debates.

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com