Re: Distributed database system - 2 phase commit - data fragmentation explained very nicely

From: etrix <>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 04:26:04 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 26, 10:56 pm, ddf <> wrote:
> On Saturday, March 24, 2012 9:13:24 PM UTC-6, etrix wrote:
> > For those interested in database sciences and technology, a general
> > implementation of distributed database system. Good read for curious
> > and professionals too.
> >
> This answers which burning question in the newsgroup?  None?  As I thought, which makes this spam.
> Stop promoting your blog here if what you post doesn't apply to a posted question.
> David Fitzjarrell

but I found this posted in the group on 21 March :

	hai dear good evening, how r u?this is special gift for uuuuuuu

By anu bala - Mar 21 - 1 message - Report as spam

There are many such posts, that's just a sample. Just simply wanted to know, what is this about. The blog I have posted may not address any particular question in the group, but then many other posts that I am reading do not. At least the blog is about the databases and provides some knowledge to those who may need it. Even still you may want me to not, then I will not, but sharing knowledge that you have with others should not be wrong anyway. Thanks
==etrix Received on Tue Mar 27 2012 - 06:26:04 CDT

Original text of this message