Re: Old linux lore no longer applies

From: Pól <eff.off.if.you.think.youre.getting.my.email_at_anon.com>
Date: 23 Mar 2012 11:26:54 +0100

On Thu, 22 Mar 2012 20:00:05 +0000, Mladen Gogala wrote:

>> It's Pól actually -

> I will not look for non-ASCII characters on my keyboard. My keyboard is
> sacred, delivered to me by PC Richard, his son and their saleswoman,
> amen.

Fair enough.

> I don't recollect claiming me being young or you being little, so I am
> at a loss here.

Your name - "Mladen" means young

"Mladen is a common name of Slavic origin used in South Slavic languages. The names stems from the Slavic root mlad, meaning "young"."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mladen

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_(name)

"Meaning "small"; "humble""

I am neither... ;)

>> Well, for some reason the stuff that is on MOS is spilling over onto >> comp.databases.oracle.server... Why?

> It's not "spilling", it's being carried over by yours truly. Why not?

Well, if it means actually getting some Oracle material onto the newsgroup, then great. However, it's just a bit frustrating when links that are posted are behind paywalls.

Paul... Received on Fri Mar 23 2012 - 05:26:54 CDT

Original text of this message