Re: Old linux lore no longer applies

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 20:00:05 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 22 Mar 2012 19:55:40 +0100, Pol wrote:

> It's Pól actually -

I will not look for non-ASCII characters on my keyboard. My keyboard is sacred, delivered to me by PC Richard, his son and their saleswoman, amen.

> well, if you really want to be accurate A Phoil
> (vocative) = Pavel for you? But, I'm neither little nor are you young...

This is really interesting, Pong.

I don't recollect claiming me being young or you being little, so I am at a loss here.

> Well, for some reason the stuff that is on MOS is spilling over onto
> comp.databases.oracle.server... Why?

It's not "spilling", it's being carried over by yours truly. Why not?

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com