Re: Old linux lore no longer applies

From: Pol <eff.off.if.you.think.youre.getting.my.email_at_anon.com>
Date: 22 Mar 2012 19:55:40 +0100

On Thu, 22 Mar 2012 13:25:16 +0000, Mladen Gogala wrote:

>> Could you copy and paste (copyright permitting) the text of this? The >> URL comes back with

> Pol, this is MyOracle Support Community, database tuning. The title of
> the discussion is DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT, started by BaskarL.

It's Pól actually - well, if you really want to be accurate A Phoil (vocative) = Pavel for you? But, I'm neither little nor are you young...

Well, for some reason the stuff that is on MOS is spilling over onto comp.databases.oracle.server... Why?

Paul... Received on Thu Mar 22 2012 - 13:55:40 CDT

Original text of this message