Re: problems installing utl_dbws on Oracle 11.2.0.3 EE on Win2008R2

From: onedbguru <onedbguru_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:28:25 -0700 (PDT)

On Tuesday, March 20, 2012 6:30:26 PM UTC-4, Jesper Wolf Jespersen wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I hope someone here can help me because I am a little lost :-)
>
> I am trying to load the java classes for the utl_dbws callout utilities
> into the database. Something I have done numerous times on Oracle
> 10.2.0.x EE on Win2003 without problems.
>
> I am basically folowing the plan layed out in
> http://steveracanovic.blogspot.com/2009/12/11g-database-webservice-callout-steps.html
>
> In the step where i load the java I use the command line:

> loadjava -u sys/pandap5u_at_p5u -r -v -f -s -grant public -genmissing
> dbwsclientws.jar dbwsclientdb11.jar > loadjava.txt 2>&1
>
> Unfortunately the logfile loadjava.txt contains a number of error
> messages like:

not sure how to resolve your windows issue, but I certainly hope your database is behind a firewall as you appear to have provided your sys password in a very public forum. CUT/PASTE is NOT always your friend.

The only thing I can suggest is to make sure your username (or you are in the administrator and/or dba group) has WRITE permissions in the %ORACLE_HOME\sqlj\lib Received on Wed Mar 21 2012 - 14:28:25 CDT

Original text of this message