Re: Oh Calcutta!

From: Noons <>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 00:29:53 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 20, 3:11 am, Mladen Gogala <> wrote:
> There is a wonderful new tool that I have discovered over the weekend. I
> wholeheartedly recommend you to try it:

Been using it for well over a year now. It is excellent. And what's more: unlike Oracle's own OEM, it actually works with and can plot trends with Statspack and/or AWR/ASH. I use it for capacity planning with historical Statspack data archived in multiple schemas for each of our dbs, over a period of years. It is indeed a great tool, the best I've seen in a looooong time. Received on Tue Mar 20 2012 - 02:29:53 CDT

Original text of this message