Urgent opening for Oracle BPM Developer _at_ Miami, FL

From: vishnu kanth <vishnukanth11_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 11:00:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

Here are the detials of the job opportunity I am currently recruiting for.
Please let me know if you have anyone who would be interested in this.

TITLE:              Oracle BPM Developer
Duration:         6 months (extendable)
Location:          Miami, FL

Experience/Minimum Requirements
         Five (5) years of hands on experience in application
development with Java technologies
         Three (3) years of hands on experience with ADF
         Two (2) years of experience with the Oracle SOA Suite with
at least 6 months of emphasis with Oracle BPM.

Other Skills/Abilities

         Expertise with Oracle BPM 11g suite
         Expertise in Oracle ADF 11g
         Expertise with Java, J2EE
         Experience with object oriented development tools and
methodologies
         Experience facilitating (leading) interactive business
process discovery sessions with business users and technical team
         Experience with Web
Services
         Familiarity with SOA principles
         Familiarity with BPEL and BPMN notations
         Proven experience with Oracle database
         In Depth knowledge of BPM Best practices
         Should be familiar with all the aspects of SDLC
         Experience with agile development

Regards,

Vishnu Kanth
DW Practice LLC
"A CERTIFIED MBE"
1853 Peeler Rd, Suite C, Atlanta, GA 30338-5714| 678-248-2968 extn:213| Fax: 770.234.6160 vishnu.k_at_dwpractice.com
www.dwpractice.com Received on Wed Mar 14 2012 - 13:00:49 CDT

Original text of this message