Re: Oracle HTTP Server - the future

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 08:50:16 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 29, 2:52 am, yossarian <yossaria..._at_operamail.com> wrote:
> Jeremy wrote:
> >> The HTTP Server in Fusion Middleware is not OHS?
>
> > Is that a rhetorical question?
>
> No. I'm sorry, I'm still on IAS and I haven't had the time to try FM, so
> I was just asking.
>
>         Y.

I haven't been following it, but if you search for desupport on MOS, the notices have an email you can send inquires. I have no idea how quick or of what quality the answers will be.

Information Center: Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g [ID 945741.2] has a link to My Oracle Support Certification Tool for Oracle Fusion Middleware Products [ID 1368736.1] which mentions OHS as a middleware product.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
"We heard big, like, bomb sounds. At first I thought it was an