Re: Oracle HTTP Server - the future

From: Jeremy <jeremy0505_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:13:00 -0000

In article <4f4df79a$0$16652$5fc30a8_at_news.tiscali.it>, yossarian99 _at_operamail.com says...

> Jeremy wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have any knowledge or ideas about the long-term support for
> > Oracle HTTP Server?
> >
> > I understand that IAS is no longer being developed and therefore that
> > support for this will evaporate at some point, is OHS in the same boat?
>
> The HTTP Server in Fusion Middleware is not OHS?

Is that a rhetorical question?

I lost track of where the OHS is bundled some time ago... is it actually part of Fusion Middleware? If so is its future assured [1]?

[1] as in there are no "desupport" plans of which we are aware

--
jeremy