Re: Oracle 11g - What would be the equivalent to ordsys.timeseries from Oracle 8?

From: John Hurley <>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 10:39:58 -0800 (PST)

# Can you recommend any other standard Oracle package for superfast time series operations?

I am more of an OLTP guy than analystics but there is a whole bunch of stuff now builtin to the ( proprietary Oracle sql extensions to the SQL standards ) but probably is immediately useful in a query.

If I were you and unless you give us here a complete example of what you are trying to do specifically think about checking out the 11.2 Data Warehousing Guide perhaps.

Like here maybe ... Received on Tue Feb 28 2012 - 12:39:58 CST

Original text of this message