Re: Beyond help (was: Help me!!!)

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 17:24:54 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 17, 3:41 pm, Eric <e..._at_deptj.eu> wrote:
> On 2012-02-17, John Hurley <hurleyjo..._at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > Get over getting kicked off whatever it was newsgroup ...
>
> What *is* it with you people? You can't kick someone off a newsgroup.
>
> I know, don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant...

Mladen had some issues with a moderated list (I've also had issues with that list, but not so public). Mladen and John seem to abrade each other, I'm not sure why, it might just be one of those bromance things.

And yes, there are moderated newsgroups too, since 1984. What *is* it with you people who don't know basic things like that?

See this: http://dbaoracle.net/readme-cdos.htm#subj15

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.