Re: Test Message

From: joel garry <>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 16:01:36 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 17, 10:57 am, Eric <> wrote:
> On 2012-02-17, joel garry <> wrote:

> And there you go about Google Groups again, like those people who have
> no idea about what Usenet is. As previously, I am left wondering if you
> can really be the same Joel Garry who has been posting to this newsgroup
> for years.
> Eric
> --
> ms fnd in a lbry

Yes, I am the same guy who's been posting on cdo* since before tkyte did. You guys crack me up. It's implausible undeniability.

Tom's first post: The c$erve address still works, if you know how to format it right: The rossinc one doesn't, afaik, though I still know people there.

-- is bogus.
"How do I run xmosaic fro?  Is that an inner city program? :) " - me,
December 1994