Error connecting to the database DBMPPri.

From: Long Nguyen <longnnit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 19:57:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,

Our company has a batchjob called BJ_SMS that being run every 12PM. When it functions, the database belongs to yesterday will be transfer to a table that called "OLDDAY" and and the table TODAY will be left blank to be filled by the database that is spawned today. A couple of days ago, we had a problem with it. The error blow is what we came across with:

Connecting to the database DBMPPri.

ORA-00001: unique constraint (HSBUSER.SYS_C0011006) violated
ORA-06512: at "HSBUSER.BJ_SMS", line 152
ORA-06512: at line 5

Process exited.
Disconnecting from the database DBMPPri.

Would you mind helping me to solve this problem? Thank you in advance. Received on Wed Feb 15 2012 - 21:57:28 CST

Original text of this message