Re: Help me!!!

From: onedbguru <>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 17:29:48 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 15, 2:12 am, Long Nguyen <> wrote:
> Recently, our Oracle Database coped with a big problem. We have a daily batchjob that be run every afternoon. But suddenly lastweek, the batchjob came across with this error:
> ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SYS_ERROR", line 95
> ORA-06512: at "SYS.KUPV$FT", line 1020
> ORA-06550: line 2, column 15:
> PL/SQL: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
> ORA-06550: line 2, column 3:
> PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored
> Then everyday later we couldn't run the batchjob successfully again. And some other functions also had troubles with a kind of the above error such as export dpdump. So would you mind helping us to solve this error. Thank you very much.

The error message is self-explanatory! ORA-00942: table or view does not exist. Look at the job. Look at ORA-06550: line 2, column 3: What does it do? What tables does it touch? Did someone change the permissions/accessibility of that table? Do you have {EXP/IMP} _FULL_DATABASE role? Received on Wed Feb 15 2012 - 19:29:48 CST

Original text of this message