Re: Help me!!!

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell2_at_hp.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 08:05:24 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 15, 2:12 am, Long Nguyen <longn..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Recently, our Oracle Database coped with a big problem. We have a daily batchjob that be run every afternoon. But suddenly lastweek, the batchjob came across with this error:
>
> ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SYS_ERROR", line 95
> ORA-06512: at "SYS.KUPV$FT", line 1020
> ORA-06550: line 2, column 15:
> PL/SQL: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
> ORA-06550: line 2, column 3:
> PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored
>
> Then everyday later we couldn't run the batchjob successfully again. And some other functions also had troubles with a kind of the above error such as export dpdump. So would you mind helping us to solve this error. Thank you very much.

What does the job do? Is it running an expdp or is it an Oracle streams task, Golden Gate, etc ...?

Did you review the Oracle support note I referrenced?

Were any changes made to the source database? (Patch applied, any table dropped and re-created?) If so, grants may have been lost.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Wed Feb 15 2012 - 10:05:24 CST

Original text of this message