Re: Help me!!!

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 16:35:51 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 19:31:32 -0800, Long Nguyen wrote:

> ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SYS_ERROR", line 95 ORA-06512: at "SYS.KUPV$FT",
> line 1020 ORA-06550: line 2, column 15:
> PL/SQL: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist ORA-06550: line 2,
> column 3:
> PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored

You should have added *URGENT* into your message, that is how support organization on this group knows whom to help first.

SYS.KUPV$FT is an internal Oracle package used by data pump utilities. Frankly, I see only two possibilities: either your dictionary is messed up, in which case you need to open a SR, or your utility is messed up, in which case you need to open a SR. In addition to that, my ESP capabilities are affected by my sinuses and I am unable to guess your database version, platform and events leading to the error above. Would you be so kind to post it? Alternatively, you can wait until Christmas, when my ESP capabilities will again be operating at full capacity, boosted by the Tullamore Dew.
Thank you very much for your time. Please let me know if I can help you with anything else today.

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com