Re: SQL Developer Data Pump lizard

From: <hillbillytoad.js_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 17:43:22 -0800 (PST)

We are not giving away the Change Management Pack. We are no longer requiring it for one specific use case - generating a DIFF report and DLL synch script using the DIFF utility in SQL Developer. This is a very important distinction. Would hate to see you folks run afoul of licensing and support...

I don't see a way to cancel a job either - any job that is - and I agree that's something that should be added to the 'to do' list. Thanks for the heads-up!

Jeff Received on Thu Feb 09 2012 - 19:43:22 CST

Original text of this message