Re: SQL Developer Data Pump lizard

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 13:36:10 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 9, 12:21 pm, TheBoss <TheB..._at_invalid.nl> wrote:
> Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_gmail.com> wrote innews:jh14gq$rvr$1_at_solani.org:
>

> > On Thu, 09 Feb 2012 10:44:57 -0800, joel garry wrote:

> >> So ask:https://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=43135:1:0::NO
>
> >> jg
>
> > I'm not into so called "constructive criticism", I prefer nagging on
> > Usenet. Eventually, the end result is the same and Usenet is much more
> > fun.

Nagging is the most common reason for divorce in the US (in one recent list making the rounds). Nagios has to be one of the worst product names that isn't actually associated with a disease.

> I noticed that, although you say you're not into "constructive
> criticism", you put in a Feature Request for this:
>
> <https://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=43135:7:::NO::P7_ID:32481>
>
> I also noticed that readers can vote to get their favorite request on
> top of the list, so I decided to push your request up the list. I even
> tried to put in a second vote, but was stopped by a unique constraint:
>
> <q>
> ORA-00001: unique constraint (DBTOOLS.FEATURE_RATING_UK1) violated
> Unable to process row of table FEATURE_RATING.
> </q>
>
> --
> Jeroen

lol!

It seems to have strange ideas who I am, too. I must be the usenet oracle.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
Computers are always right and never lie.