Database management strategy

From: Yashik Vimal <yashikvimal_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 20:22:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi there ! I am not a total stranger to database management but at the same time neither am i a database expert by any means. I got a serious hypothetical question. Assuming i have a Oracle database that has been Online for a while and it is slowly running out of physical hard disk space. How will anyone approach this issue strategically ? Can a single database run on multiple physical Servers ?Appreciate your answer in simple and understandable words with less technically jargon
thks in advance Received on Sun Feb 05 2012 - 22:22:50 CST

Original text of this message