Re: THE DESCRIPTION OF THE BARRIER BETWEEN TWO SEAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 09:56:41 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 18, 12:10 am, "Jonathan Lewis" <jonat..._at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> I'd rather hope that the view would be that we demand reproducible
> evidence.
>
> --
> Regards
>
> Jonathan Lewishttp://jonathanlewis.wordpress.com
> Oracle Core (Apress 2011)http://www.apress.com/9781430239543

The OP asserted: "The consonants m, r and j form a root indicating a movement
of going and coming and turbulence.”

But he was slightly off, perhaps confusing the etymology of f and j. The reproducible syntax for root is: rm -rf /

That ought to make for some going and coming and turbulence in statistically significant production samples. Evidence might be a bit less obvious on a laptop demo, even if easily replicable.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://it.slashdot.org/story/12/01/17/1658208/serious-oracle-flaw-revealed-patch-coming